www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Travel Diary In Photos...

Bambo ndi Mayi
*I love that the word for "Dad" is Bambo!

Posing infront of the Baobab tree...

At the tea plantation... ymmm!

In the village ... Mom loves to take pictures!!

Lunchtime in the village! Goat and nsima...

Of course Dad liked it more than Mom!

Lake Malawi... the most beautiful place I've ever been!

Safari time!! We had hippos standing on our front porch during the night!

Sunday afternoon fun... football with the kids...

Cooking nsima with friends...

Eating nsima with friends...

Mom and Dad made new friends as well...


Of course I took way more pictures than this! As soon as I can, I will try and upload them to Flickr. But, I didn't want to deprive you any longer!!

4 comments:

SaraEaker said...

I love the photo journal!!

Ryan if I didn't know any better I would think you were a soccer pro by that picture!

Also, I love the picture of your mom and the malawian lady cooking nsima. I love your mom's expression!

You are magnificent with the camera!...I just think magnificent truly describes it!

korie rowe said...

Thank You Thank You Thank You. I can not tell you how these pictures have brightened my day. I loved each one. Your parents seem right at home too. Tell them I said hello.

Hendrick Family said...

I LOVE these pictures! Look at your mom's beautiful smile!

What brave, wonderful parents.

Heather

Hendrick Family said...

I LOVE these pictures! Look at your mom's beautiful smile!

What brave, wonderful parents.

Heather