www.flickr.com

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Muli Bwanje (Hello)...

I am alive and well here in Blantyre, Malawi.

I have been trying for the last hour or so to upload some pictures to this post, but have been really unsuccessful and I am a little worn out from trying. Maybe another day!

Anyway... things here are AMAZING! Malawi is a beautiful country with beautiful people.

I have been mesmerized with the conversations that I have been having with Malawians that I have got to know... they have so much wisdom.

I am planning on updating this again soon with some cool story or something about stuff that I have learned, but I just don't have the time to do that right now.

Until then... much love from Malawi!

8 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Yay for being there! The boys are praying every day for you.

Hayden said yesterday, "God help Ryan to do your stuff in Africa."

Could it be said better than that?

Heather

Unknown said...

I Love You!

D.O. said...

good man. I'm praying for you. Go get 'em.

Ryan Price said...

Ha... I love Hayden!

Thanks so much for ya'lls prayers. I am really trying to get an update out soon about what's going on around here. Cross your fingers!

SaraEaker said...

I LOVE THAT YOU ARE LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE!! Maybe that will increase your chances of coming home with a cool accent...really thats all I care about! I told everyone that I could hi for you...but aaron wouldn't let me make an annoucement at church today for some reason...its because its like about God or something! anyways, I missed the piano today...! I am glad to know that there are precious little boys praying for you though...Heather, that is so cute!

Kelly said...

yay ryan price! we all miss you here, especially that girl who posted right above me:) and also, you'll be proud of me, I have a job, a REAL one. yes, go look at my blog. :)

The Mosiers said...

We are so excited that you made it there! We've been praying and can't wait to hear more about what's going on on your side of the world!

Garner Zoo said...

I finally tracked down your blog and I've increased my Malawian verbal skills by 200%! This is awesome! We're thinking about you and praying for you too.
Met a girl today at church that's interested in going to the mission field in Africa after she graduates. That's when I tracked down your blog so I could tell her to check it out.
Can't wait to see some pictures!