www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree!

,

Christmas has just vomited all over my living room!!

AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This afternoon I drove home to see two beautiful boxes waiting on the porch for me to tear into them. I was really thrilled.

I opened them to find a complete supply of everything that I would need to enjoy Christmas the all-American way.

The packages came from some ladies that I haven't even met before from St. Elizabeth Hospital... but, they definitely know how to be a blessing!

Wow... I am without words...

A huge, heart-felt hug goes out to you ladies from Malawi!

In combination with the plethora of items that my mom sent with Sara to make my Malawian Christmas one that I won't forget, my living room now looks like a department store the day after Thanksgiving!... and my pantry is stocked to see me through the "winter".

Just know that this white boy is showing his big white teeth right now!


3 comments:

jaye carol said...

I Love the tree!!! You look great in front of your Christmas display. You need to have a Christmas party.

You are very blessed to have sweet ladies to sacrifice so that you can experience the American Christmas spirit in Malawi. They really did it up BIG!!!

Love Ya!
Mom

the amys said...

That is awesome Ryan!!!!!!

Where is Sara though. Have you taken her captive? I would like to see a picture of her over there.

Miss you. Merry Christmas!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

This is Brooke's brother, Britt. Thanks a whole lot for helping my Christmas project and sponsoring ten orphans in Thailand. The group photo the 10 orphans are in are on my mom's blog---it's the photo with the little baby in the front row. Britt

This is Brooke's mom now...loved skimming your blog full of passion and purpose. You have a huge heart for HIM, Ryan. Brooke's sister was in Africa and wanted to go back after she graduated but ended up in D.C. Brooke will be home for Christmas on Sunday. May His Presence be more than enough for you this Christmas!