www.flickr.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

Look Who's Comin' to See Me!

They are here safe and sound!

Now it's time to pray for jet lag... it's a killer!!


Well... If you ever read the comment sections of any of my posts, you probably picked up on the fact that my mom and dad are coming to visit me!

In fact, they are in the air right now, zooming across the Atlantic on the world's longest flight (no joke... 18 hours... Washington DC to Johannesburg).

I am really excited to be able to share some of my experiences with them and have my mom do some cooking for me!!

Please keep them in your prayers as they travel. Pray that all their bags will arrive so we don't have to worry about that.

Welcome to Malawi Mom and Dad!!

6 comments:

D.O. said...

That's tight. I'm glad your folks are coming. Real good.

nelda said...

Ryan,
I know your Mom and Dad have missed you greatly and I hope that you all have a blessed time together. Nelda

SaraEaker said...

I know we aren't suppose to be jealous...but I am. I think after having been there, it makes me even more jealous because I know how amazing their trip will be. I hope you all have an amazing time and that they get there safe and sound. I am praying!

John said...

Ryan,

I am so glad that Jaye and Jim made this decision to go and see you in Malawi. I know that their lives will be forever be changed when they return to Texas.

Your mom came to Houston about a week ago with mom and she was so excited about seeing you and the work that you have done during your stay in Malawi!

I hope you guys have a great time together! By the way, check your mom's luggage out - you like the color? Gig em Ags!

God Bless you and the work you do to make life better for the people of Malawi. We are all very proud of you!

Tell Jaye hello and I love her very much!

Uncle John

miranda said...

Hi Little Brother,

Wow, Mom and Jim look great!!! I know you must be thrilled to see them. I hope you all have a great time, I can't wait to see the pictures.
Make Mom try some of the Malawian delicacies, I know your Dad will eat antyhing!
Love you and miss you lots!
Miranda, Chance and the baby girl

korie rowe said...

Yay!! I already miss them now send them back!! Just kidding. I am so glad they are able to visit you. You are so blessed to have parents that love and support you the way they do. We pray for ya'll daily and cant wait to see the pics!!